mercredi 25 juin 2008

ELECTRO BOMB!!!!!!!!!


The Best Electro Song of 2008, hands down! This song is so fucking cool...the beat is huge..I don't know if you know the group MGMT (Management) made up Ben Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden from Brooklyn, but this group has amazing vocals which are intertwined with Justice's beat to lead to an electromagnetic explosion. This is song that you just have to blast. The song is titled Electric Feel and damn right you are going to be getting that feel. It is the second single released from their debut album Oracular Spectacular. Rolling Stone has dubbed this group one of the top 10 artists to watch.


Now I know I did post this song before, but that was just a radio rip. I know have the full remix by Justice is blazin! I can't stop listening to it. I devoted a whole post just to this song and therefore If I was to encourage to download a song..this is it..serious hot shit!

Aucun commentaire: