mardi 8 juillet 2008

More for your Wednesday

Lenny Bertoldo aka Lenny B. who I am sure at least most of you are familiar with for his remixes of generally commercial pop hasrecently has released a single. It is titled Radical coming of his new label Volume 11. Sensual vocals mixed with powerful beats leads me to believe Lenny has finally progressed outside of just remixing silly pop songs (and yes some of them I like too). Lenny plans to release another single in August and many more following that. So be prepared to see more of Lenny B on this blog.

Also I cant seem find who is doing the vocals..its weird it isn't listed anywhere on the net.

Lenny B. - Radical (Radio Edit)


I've been a fan of Amanda Wilson since I heard her voice in Love On My Mind she has continued to amaze her fans. She has a 4 octive vocal range and is one of the most sought after vocalist in house music. She's also known for her vocals in Gusto's Disco's Revenge 2008. Another great track she has recently released with the help of A. Lee aka Anthony Lee (German DJ and Music Producer) Check this one out!


If you follow this blog you will know that I LOVE Wez (Warren) Clarke. Probably my favorite DJ as he embodies my absolute favorite type of house music. Disco House with strong piano vibes. Well I've got 2 songs for you with his name on it. The first song is titled I've got you the instrumental version (amazing beats to be rivaled with Pjanoo). The 2nd song is a remix of the British group Sunset Strippers. They are fairly new to the House music scene and their most recent funky-disco release Step Right Up proves to be a real winner! This remix by Wez Clarke and Jack McCord adds Wez Clarke's amazing touch to make you wish you never had to leave the club.


Aucun commentaire: