dimanche 18 mai 2008

Something to keep you dancing through another week...

- First my blog is still new, so leave me some comments to let me know what you think of my music and feel free to drop me links of your blogs!

To give you something to jam to on your way to work or school why not try this new single Everybody by the Gambafreaks. I have put up my favorite version of the song (as I can imagine you hate to download every remix and to find that half of them suck).


Gambafreaks Feat. Nicole - Everybody (Gambafreaks vs. III Sound Academy Radio Mix)
Click here to D/L

This next song is a remake of a Fleetwood Mac song "Own Way" by Steve Murano. Again I'm posting the best remix in my opinion and unlike most people it is not the Electro Performance Mix which I do not like at all.



Steve Murano - Own Way '08 (House Work Mix)
Click here to D/L

Aucun commentaire: