samedi 17 mai 2008

It has been a couple days since I last posted but I am going to give you all a bunch of songs at once.

This song is made out specially for Susan...Its been remixed with a better beat than the original.


Mousse T vs. Hot'N'Juicy - Horny 2008 (Virtual Groove Vocal Mix)
Click to D/L

Next song I'm listing is a remix of a Duffy's hit song Mercy. If you haven't heard this song yet, you are missing out, its defintely has a more soul, 50's, indie feel to a traditional houses song, and I love it!


Duffy - Mercy (Dunproofin's Thankful Mix)
Click to D/L

Another song which is just killer is Utah Saints new song "Something Good '08"
the video is also really damn cool too.



Utah Saints - Something Good 08 (Ian Carey Mix)
Click to D/L

Utah Saints - Something Good 08 (Van She Tech Mix)
Click to D/L


Also here is a great vocal house track



The Sphinx Feat. Sabrina Johnston - What Hope Have I? (7th Heaven Mix)
Click to D/L

Aucun commentaire: