jeudi 22 mai 2008

Some songs for your Friday night fever..!

I'm listing a bunch of songs that you might have, but you don't have the best remix. Hybrid is one of the best instrumental pieces I've heard in awhile and with a great beat thanks to Deadmau5.


Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Deadmau5 Mix)


This is probably my favorite remix to this Bellatrax song. Its unconventional, allowing the great vocals to rest in the song while not making it sound like every house song you might here.


Bellatrax Feat. Sophie May - I Can't Help Myself (Henry John Morgan Mix)

Probably my favorite songs from the Hoxton Whores. Its been re-released, as it didn't receive the attention it deserved the first time. Its hot! and has amazing vocals as well.


Hoxton Whores - Sunrise (Re-edit)

Finally, I've added "Show Me Love"and yes, I know its everywhere..even the Ali Payami remix, BUT!!! this isn't the same one that is on all the other blogs. This comes off the compilation released by Hed Kandi (Live in San Francisco). I like this version 10 x better than the other ALi Payami remixes to this song.


Mobin Master Feat. Robin S - Show Me Love (Payami Remix)


As always, let me know what you think guys! post me a comment, debate me on what you think is a better remix, or simply rate the post.

Aucun commentaire: